With over 430 hectares of natural beauty throughout the parklands and 10 world class venues, Sydney Olympic Park truly is built for events and a place for everyone.
Located just over 30 minutes from the Sydney CBD, Sydney Olympic Park is easily accessible by rail, coach, ferry or car.
Let us play with your thought bubble:
- Diving displays, floating stages, fireworks or high energy spectacular water entertainment
- Authentic Aussie Outback themed dinners with sheep shearing or whip cracking
- High Tea with your own private singer
- Cocktails on ANZ Stadiums playing field
- Set your goals high in the sky flying trapeze
- Arrive by private boat from the CBD to Sydney Olympic Park wharf
Its amazing some of the events you can execute here in the one place!
Aside from the fun, what set us apart from other beautiful destinations?
- We truly can cater to any need. The sky is the limit, whether it’s a small meeting or a large scale production we can tailor and accommodate to all
- If privacy and exclusivity is your goal we can accommodate full buy outs
- We are a retreat destination without having to spend hours on a bus or plane to get here. If you consider destinations like the Hunter Valley, Brisbane, Gold Coast or the Central Coast we would love you to give us a try. We really can showcase a great retreat without the price tag attached
- Unique Spaces – We understand that whilst having a versatile conference space is important there also is the need to create spaces that have a point of difference. Whether you have dinner under the stars, German Christmas Markets, buy out the Brewery, there are many options that can be utilised within the park
- Fresh air and wide opens spaces!