Located within half an hour drive of the Sydney CBD, Pullman at Sydney Olympic Park is one of the city’s most unique meeting, event and business hotels in Sydney.
Our state-of-the-art technology, the functionality of our venues as well as our impeccable service make us the best option for companies and individuals searching for meeting rooms in Sydney.
Understanding your audience is key to us. Designed to host events ranging from brainstorming sessions, corporate retreats or sales and marketing off sites of up to 220 delegates, our 5-star venue specialises in creating your event to be unique to your goals.
1. Flexible and tailored menu plans – food styling and presentation, menu creations, beverage matching, dietary options. Partner with our Executive Chef Ben Nichols to create the menu of your dream
2. Dedicated Event Manager to walk through your event with you from start to finish
3. Creating an event that can be showcased year after year productively. We will host post event debriefs, follow up and strategy meetings with you
4. Take our contemporary restaurant dining option and leverage a pop up into your lunch or event dinner. Events by ‘Bacar’
5. Partner with the best in the industry – Decorative Events to deliver styling and theming concepts that are executed in an award winning delivery
6. Walk into wide open spaces. Olympic Park has so many outdoor options whether you just wish to take a walk, play in some team building activities or experience an offsite dinner with one of our partners, the team can work with you to execute your goals, whatever they may be
7. We are the only 5 star destination in the Greater Western region. We dedicate our time to delivering exceptional service and a product to support that
We would love to take you on a journey of our destination and what we believe is the Pullman Sydney Olympic Park difference.
Kirsty Forbes - Director of Sales and Marketing Accor Hotels Sydney Olympic Park
With over 430 hectares of natural beauty throughout the parklands and 10 world class venues, Sydney Olympic Park truly is built for events and a place for everyone.
Located just over 30 minutes from the Sydney CBD, Sydney Olympic Park is easily accessible by rail, coach, ferry or car.
Let us play with your thought bubble:
- Diving displays, floating stages, fireworks or high energy spectacular water entertainment
- Authentic Aussie Outback themed dinners with sheep shearing or whip cracking
- High Tea with your own private singer
- Cocktails on ANZ Stadiums playing field
- Set your goals high in the sky flying trapeze
- Arrive by private boat from the CBD to Sydney Olympic Park wharf
Its amazing some of the events you can execute here in the one place!
Aside from the fun, what set us apart from other beautiful destinations?
1. We truly can cater to any need. The sky is the limit, whether it’s a small meeting or a large scale production we can tailor and accommodate to all
2. If privacy and exclusivity is your goal we can accommodate full buy outs
3. We are a retreat destination without having to spend hours on a bus or plane to get here. If you consider destinations like the Hunter Valley, Brisbane, Gold Coast or the Central Coast we would love you to give us a try. We really can showcase a great retreat without the price tag attached
4. Unique Spaces – We understand that whilst having a versatile conference space is important there also is the need to create spaces that have a point of difference. Whether you have dinner under the stars, German Christmas Markets, buy out the Brewery, there are many options that can be utilised within the park
5. Fresh air and wide opens spaces!
Pullman Sydney Olympic Park offers more than 311 square metres of event space. Consisting of 4 rooms catering from 8 to 140 guests, the flexibility of our space is what we are recognised for.
- Suitable space for small to medium scale meetings, conferences and dinners.
- Dedicated boardroom set up
- Pillarless with Natural Light
- Contemporary Styling with high ceilings
We pride ourselves on our unique spaces some of which include Private Dining by 'Bacar' and our horseshoe driveway which can be turned into a night noodle markets, pop up bar or dinner under the stars.
Click here to see our event space rooms and 3D floor plans
At Pullman at Sydney Olympic Park we understand that budgets are important. It is our priority to ensure our clients receive the best service and the best value for money.
Our Price Promise to you - If you find a cheaper event package price that meets our eligibility we will match it. This includes daily delegate package and accommodation rates.
*Terms & conditions - Valid for new bookings until 30 December 2016, subject to availability, equivalent hotel or venue star rating, proposal must be provided with costings outlined for price match, event brief must match exact details of competing proposal. Third party supplier & AV not applicable.
They say, do something you love and you’ll never work a day in your life – and this couldn’t be truer for Executive Chef at the Pullman Sydney Olympic Park, Ben Nicholls.
Brought up on the NSW Central Coast, Ben's love for cooking started very early on and led him to working in a number of kitchens at the age of 14. Arriving in Sydney as part of his apprenticeship he landed a role at the Mercure Parramatta, and then progressed spending 4 years in the Qantas First Class Lounges (operated by Sofitel). Its here he consulted with Rockpool in Sydney as states this was one of the cornerstones in his career. He set sail to Hamilton Island before moving again back to Sydney into his current role at the Pullman at Sydney Olympic Park.
Ben claims his most recent time in the park is where he’s gained his most valuable experience & worked under some great people. With Sydney Olympic Park being a unique hub for many major events, Ben feels his team have the opportunity to really make a difference to their guest’s experiences by creating something unique that they won’t forget.
Ben's style of cooking is fresh, clean and loves highlighting the rustic flavours of Australia. Spring is his favourite season as thats when everything comes back to life. He prefers fresh light produce.
'The best part of my job is teaching those around me and inspiring them on a daily basis – I love being creative”
With Accor’s Le Club Accorhotels Meeting Planner program you’ll be rewarded each time you hold an event. As a member, you can earn points and enjoy exclusive privileges at more than 2,000 meeting and conference venues around the world, including Sofitel, MGallery, Pullman, Grand Mercure, Quay West, The Sebel, Novotel, Mercure and ibis Styles hotels.
With Le Club Accorhotels Meeting Planner, you not only earn points when you hold an event with us, you also enjoy recognition at our hotels, as well as priority check-in and a range of personalised services. With four card levels available (Classic, Silver, Gold and Platinum), you’ll access exclusive privileges that enhance your stay including free internet, room upgrades, VIP treatment and more.
As a Le Club Accorhotels Meeting Planner member, you can earn 1 Le Club Accorhotels point for every €2 spent on events of seven delegates or more. As you earn more points, you will progress through our four levels of membership, from Classic, to Silver, to Gold, and then Platinum. The more you earn, the more privileges you will receive.
Any Le Club Accorhotels points you earn as a Meeting Planner member can be redeemed for transferrable hotel vouchers, which are accepted at more than 2,000 hotels worldwide. Points can also be used to pay or part-pay for accommodation bookings online (with a minimum of 2,000 points), or transferred to more than 20 Frequent Flyer partners (with a minimum of 4,000 points).
Designed to make it simple for a meetings and events guests to check in and chill out, the only 5-star accommodation in Sydney’s Greater West merges casual sophistication with the amenities expected from one of the top 5-star hotels in Australia.
Relax and rejuvenate in 218 stylish, contemporary rooms and executive suite accommodation with sweeping views of Sydney Olympic Park or the Sydney skyline. With chic, modern décor, all of our luxurious accommodation rooms offer Wi-Fi Internet, Bose docking stations, Smart TV's, minibars and 24-hour room service.
Additionally, as part of the Accor Hotels PLANET 21 sustainable initiative, all accommodation feature innovative eco-friendly implementations
STAY IN TOUCH AND CONNECTED TO ALL THE NEWS AND HAPPENINGS